Saturday, September 19, 2009

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, Maaf Zahir & Batin


   I would like to take this opportunity to say that im sorry for all the things that i've done to hurt my family & friend's feelings.  After all im just a human and humans make mistakes. Hopefully after this year's raya i would be a better person or at least try to be better than what i am now. Sadly this year i wont be able to go back to my hometown because i will be having class from the 4th of raya onwards, only my family will be going back, but no worries, i still have some friends around here to celebrate with.   
    I also cant wait to end the fasting month, alot of my usual activities have been put on hold for a month because of this such as working out and playing sports. I'm gonna live my life to the max after the fasting month.  I also can't wait to eat all the delicious dishes that my mom is gonna cook on the day of raya, such as rendang, ketupat and lemang, but the dishes wouldn't be complete without the kuih raya (cookies). For me the kuih raya is like an appetizer, dessert and past time food.
   Although i do not know most of the names, but i enjoy eating all of them, the kuih raya comes in all shapes, sizes and colours and very mouth watering. It also gives energy to your body, and you can last for a day by just eating a few pieces of it. Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri Maaf Zahir & Batin.





No comments:

Post a Comment