Saturday, September 5, 2009

Getting Ready For The festive Season!!!



   The Hari Raya season is just around the corner and the fasting month is reaching its peak. As usual, most people would be packing their stuff a nite or 2 days before the festive season to head back to their respective hometown. This year will be different for me, cause my family wants to go back on the 4th day of Raya, and i might not be able to go back as i my classes will be commencing from the 4th of Raya onwards.      
   So i have thought of another way to celebrate Raya and enjoy going to classes at the same time. FIREWORKS!!! It has been 2 years since i last played or touched a firework. I'v just bought a few cool and "dangerous" Fireworks for me to get my mind of college. There are lots of different types of fireworks such as Thunder king, Thunder clap, Merdeka shot, fire ball and many more. 
   This is just the first stage for me to start my festive season as there will be alot more fireworks that ill purchase, a day before and after Hari Raya. Ofcourse i would not be playing it myself, ill invite my friends and family, and those who are not celebrating Raya at their hometown. Well Selamat Berpuasa and Selamat Hari Raya to all muslim citizens.. CHEERS!!

1 comment:

  1. Aren't you afraid you'd get caught for buying fireworks? :O I thought they're kind of illegal. :O

    ReplyDelete