Friday, December 4, 2009

EXAMS ARE OVER!!!!

   3rd of december 2009 was the last day of my exam of the 2nd semester. After a long and hectic semester of classes and assignments, im finally free. Technically my exams were ongoing as i had to do video project, acting a scene from the script the crucible and creating a film script. So all i and my classmates had to do was to shoot, rehearse and write those respective assignments and just hand it/show it during the exam day.
   Later at night the same day, me and my friends went to mos to celebrate. There was quite a number of us, and new comers in clubbing such as Gregory, Ju Er, Jewel and kevin was present. It was a memorable nite, we all had have, despite the earlier problems some of us had. Now, im looking forward for my holiday trip to korea.

No comments:

Post a Comment